Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

auctions ChronoCross.org & ChonoTrigger.org Legendary Nintento and Playstation Domains!

Status
Not open for further replies.

catchse

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
These legends are on sale now, I've never put them up for auction before in all these years!
If you remember these games, then that just shows you how popular and important they are for video gamers. A huge industry!!

Chrono Cross won a perfect 10 at GAMESPOT, which is unheard of. Gamespot is the most influential video game review site ever. This video game first came out on the PlayStation, and is still popular even today. It has the ability to even be made into a movie someday. Role-playing gamers like to brag about playing legendary RPG's. So the game will continue to attract fans. I'm selling it for a really low price to pay off some expenses. If developed fully, it will generate profit, I have no doubt!! You're looking at generating $1,000+ per year or greater from ads or even fan memorabilia, for this official looking domain!

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chronocross...966805316?pt=Domain_Names&hash=item19d6231344

Chono Trigger is a true legend. It first came out for the Super Nintendo, later for the PlayStation, and even today on newer handheld consoles and as downloadable content. The RPG fan base really loves this game. I'm selling it for a really low price to pay off some expenses. If developed fully, it will generate profit, I have no doubt!! You're looking at generating $1,000+ per year or greater from ads or even fan memorabilia, for this official looking domain!

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chronotrigg...966657758?pt=Domain_Names&hash=item19d620d2de

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators