Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld CIRA speeding up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

garyrcanuck

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Remember back in August when a lot of members here were scrambling to join CIRA so we could vote for DCG and get some knowledgable representation there?

Most of us believed we were already members as we owned .ca or for other reasons. When we realized we were not we all attempted to sign up, but due to extreme slow response back from CIRA, most did not become members in time to vote.

Today,Nov6/07 I received a reply email from CIRA that I had sent on Aug2/07 It started off with

Dear Mr. Gary,
My sincere apologies from replying to you so late,

I did get to vote, but most did not. What a shame.

I still believe we should start an organization that could be, say a watchdog over CIRA and perhaps be able to offer CIRA some ideas from proffessionals that are in the business.

.ca's are at 1 million or so now and growing rapidly. Perhaps time for a few improvements?

Domain summit 2024

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
domainer presence can only hurt .ca

I like Adam but if we (domainers) are too prodominent in this landscape we will only make it less appealing to the everyday surfer.

Cira is run very nicely imo.. secure, fast to answer the phone and talk it up even for a half hour or so openly. When i have issues I phone them, they always answer.

If you want to benefit .ca then develop your domains into sites. relax on the parking, especially the premium domains. When you have hundreds or thousands its hard to do but always try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators