• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Cliffs.info - Great generic?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobby9101

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2005
Messages
692
Reaction score
0
Hello,
I recently bought cliffs.info for a measly $10.
I figured it was a decent generic name (24,600,000) search results
I also thought the extension fit okay. (not a huge fan of .info's)
How do you think I did?
 
Not that i hate .info but this isnt a good reg. I know people look for mountain climbing etc but this is cliffs. how would you even use it. Sorry I mean its definetly worth what you paid i guess.
 
Last edited:
.infos are doing too well, but for $10 you can't complain - if you want to get rid of it, I'll take it for $10
 
I picked up boogers.info for a reasonable price :) Get it... "Picked" :)
 
.infos are doing too well, but for $10 you can't complain - if you want to get rid of it, I'll take it for $10
Sorry, gonna hold it for a little while and see if it gets any interest. Looking to make a profit at least :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom