• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Closed Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

pendragon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Messages
233
Reaction score
0
As a paying member of this forum, I am a little agrieved that my recent thread listing a domain sale was closed (because there was no domain name in title!) Isn't this a little petty?

I am the customer afterall!!!!!
 
the rules are simple - most of the users follow them .
this thread is useless.
 
You have nothing to be grieved about. The rules are simple. If anything, you're the one being petty here, not the mods.
 
pendragon, the reasoning behind this rule is for the good of everyone that shares this forum. If people made sales threads with no domain name in the title, a lot of time would be wasted. "Fantastic domain sale. The Best domain names in the world!" That title may look great, but then people waste their time opening the thread only to find the following types of names: growcropsinthesummertimenow.com yohlzn.com frifthyz.com.

With the domain name in the title, if gives the viewers a slight preview of what they should expect.
 
As a paying member of this forum, I am a little agrieved that my recent thread listing a domain sale was closed (because there was no domain name in title!) Isn't this a little petty?

I am the customer afterall!!!!!
DotComGod said:
Just because I buy a membership to a health club, it doesn't mean I can go in and yell and scream and dictate my own rules and dictate how the fitness club should be run. Try that and see what happens.
Couldn't have said it better! :)
 
pendragon - Just put the name in the title.
What's the big deal ?
 
The main reason I can think of for anyone to object to the rule is that the name is so bad and worthless they think no one will look at the thread but without the name they at least may have a small chance someone will look and possibly buy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom