Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions Closed !

Valentino1124

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We have two auctions currently running. One is a MUSIC SOFTWARE BUSINESS and the other is a LOGO DESIGN BUSINESS. Have a look at both of the auctions below.

Auction #1 Take A Look At MusicLoopz on Auction Here ! ------------- >>>>

https://flippa.com/3355548-no-reserve-killer-designed-music-website-business-no-experience-needed

Auction #2

Take A Look At LogoEight on Auction Here ! ------------- >>>>

https://flippa.com/3355461-no-reserve-killer-designed-logo-website-business-no-experience-needed

You are bidding on a brand-new UNSEEN website and downloadable product. Everyone loves music ! However, creating quality music is hard without you having to buy expensive music software like "ProTools" or "FL Studio" .

What is MusicLoopz ?

It's a website complete with a finished sales letter and over 38 HD Quality Music Loops ready for your customers to use on any of their albums or music projects. This is a very high-value product in demand with music artist,music producers or anyone into creating their own sound. Add that to the fact that nobody has seen this offer including affiliates, and you have nowhere to go but up.

What you get

* The exact match domain:Musicloopz.

* Exclusive rights to the 38 Music Loops bundle collection package.

* Sales page design and box cover graphics etc.

* Uploading and setting everything up on your hosting.

* 30 days of support.

I will be your first affiliate. :)

I’ll be happy to be your first affiliate and drive traffic to your website. I’ve done over $7,000+ in sales on Flippa and $5,000+ in sales on EBay. So I’m an experienced marketer who will get your site the exposure it needs. You could easily launch this to affiliates. This would be a fantastic way to build your list of music-making buyers. If you sold this product through affiliates, you would have an easy time getting their attention because everyone loves music.

So why am I selling this?

I love creating websites and products that people love. Then selling them. I’ve also noticed that many people seem to think that once a product has been launched it has lower value. So this is the reason why I’m selling a few products that have not been launched and see how the market reacts. So far people seem to prefer these virgin products created by a veteran marketer/ designer :)

Why should you buy this website?

Music Loops like these will always be in high demand because most people try to do things themselves and prefer not to spend thousands of dollars on music engineers and expensive studio time. Businesses like these are awesome because Digital downloads don't require any shipping, inventory, etc. You will roughly have the same amount of work with 100 customers as you will with 1000. Other than customer service which is fairly minimal.

What could you do with this?

- Launch it through affiliates and affiliate networks.

- Run a warrior forum special offer.

- Create an e-commerce website selling each music loop individually.

- Offer one or two loop’s for free , to build a list of music producers/artists you can promote other offers to.

- Have a music engineer modify the music loop's to work in other verticals.

- Launch on Ebay & Amazon or other sites that drive sales for you.

Transfer

I will transfer the domain name, HTML sales page along with the product zipped files to your registrar and hosting account. This domain was registered on Godaddy.

Payment

I will accept PayPal payments from a verified account with an on file address.

License

You will get the exclusive rights to this product. I will not resell it in anyway going forward other than as your affiliate. You will be the only one in possession of this product. You control the entire opportunity for reselling it through any channel or message you desire.

About Me

I’ve been an online entrepreneur for over 10 years and have done $7,000+ in sales on Flippa and $5,000+ in sales on EBay. However, I’ve made over $527,000+ in total sales online throughout my ten year period in my spare time as a hobby. I have been around a long time here on Flippa and have a good reputation online for truthful listings, quick turnarounds and smooth transitions.

Who should buy this website?

Anyone who wants to earn an automated income with a downloadable product. If you are completely new, I will make sure you are 100% up & running smooth. We will even setup the website on your hosting service for you free of charge ! :)

I look forward to working with you. As a successful bidder you will get access to me; to make this the easiest business purchase possible. I will also spend time with you over Skype or Google Chat to discuss how you can scale this business. Thanks for your bids! :)

Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators