Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions Closed !

Valentino1124

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
*** Take A Look At Our Auction Here :

" Get Fit Bod ! " Website -------->>>>>>>>>> ( Click Link Below)
https://flippa.com/3450768-premium-weight-loss-site-gorgeous-pro-design-huge-profit-potential
https://flippa.com/3450768-premium-weight-loss-site-gorgeous-pro-design-huge-profit-potential

About "GET FIT BOD ! "

Premium WEIGHT LOSS Site - Gorgeous Pro Design! Huge Profit Potential!

Get Fit Bod is an Ebook that takes people back to the basics of how to live a healthy life and obtain a fit healthy body.

What is "Get Fit Bod ! " ?

"Get Fit Bod ! " is a uniquely designed website and brand that you will not find anywhere else ! It's an E-book that not only teaches you great weight loss techniques, it teaches you about life. So that you have a healthy mind, body and spirit.

Get Fit Bod's website is a ready made package setup for you to instantly plug into and start making profit. You will have full resell rights to this E-book. The E-book is in a PDF format which makes it easy to read on PC's , Tablets & Mac's. The great thing about your site is it's open 24 hours a day , 7 days a week ! You can get orders at anytime from customers all over the world. You get paid instantly, and it goes directly into your PayPal account !

How does this process work ?

1.) Customers visit your website ( GetFitBod)

2.) They like what they see and click on the "Buy Now" button.

3.) They make a payment using Paypal or Debit Card

4.) After payment is received a download page instantly pops up and allows them to download the "Get Fit Bod !" Ebook.

5.) Happy Customer !

** The process literally takes seconds. **

Here is what you get in this outstanding profit-ready package:

* The exact match domain name : GetFitBod.com

* The GetFitBod Website. ( Website files )

* Uploading and setting everything up on your hosting.

* 30 days of support.

* The "Get Fit Bod ! " Ebook

Bonus ! :

*Facebook Fan Page - We’ve already created a Facebook Fan Page for you !

The Weight Loss Marketplace -

You probably already know by now that the weight loss market is absolutely HUGE! There are tons of people searching online for weight loss information each and every month. They are constantly looking for ways that work and you have the keys they're looking for. The only thing you have to do is let them know you have them with a little marketing which we'll show you how to do.

Another great thing is the Weight Loss niche is an evergreen market... which means that Weight Loss will be a red-hot topic in both good and bad economies.Take a look at the statistics below and you'll see why the weight loss industry is such a booming industry for years to come and has been in the past.

- Weight Loss is a $100 billion per year industry !

- The keyword "Weight Loss" is searched for millions of times per month on Google and on other popular search engines like Bing & Yahoo !

- 70% of Americans are considered to be overweight. That's billions of dollars spent by people each year looking for ways to lose weight.

- There is even a hit TV show, "The Biggest Loser" specifically focused and targeted toward people who are on their weight-loss journeys. They share advice and more on these type of shows.

About Me

I’ve been an online entrepreneur for over 10 years and have done $7,000+ in sales on Flippa building websites as a hobby in my spare time. I have been around a long time here on Flippa and have a good reputation online for truthful listings, quick turnarounds and smooth transitions. You can put your mind at ease and bid with confidence knowing you’ll get a great website and great customer service. As a Super Seller here on Flippa my team takes pride in providing great customer service and consumer products. Please view some of the feedback we’ve received from customers here on Flippa !

==> Here Is Just Some Of The Feedback That A Few Of My Flippa Clients Were Nice Enough To Write About Me

----------------------------------------------------

✪ With this being my first purchase as a website owner, Valentino was everything you could ask for. The transaction was very smooth. Verified sellers are definitely the way to handle business

---------------------------------------------------

✪ One of the best sale experience on Flippa!

--------------------------------------------------

✪ Very smooth and proffessional transaction complimented by unbelievably great support! A seller to die for!

-------------------------------------------------

✪ Easy & Smooth transaction. Highly Recommended. Hope to deal with again A++

-------------------------------------------------

✪ Smooth transaction. Highly Recommended. Hope to deal with again A+

-----------------------------------------------

✪ Good seller, pleasant to do business with!

--------------------------------------------------

✪ great seller. very helpful.

------------------------------------------------

✪ Awesome seller and quick transaction. Very supportive after sale AAA+++

-----------------------------------------------

✪ My first transaction on Flippa and Valentino1124 is absolutely amazing seller & extremely helpful. Very smooth transition. Definitely a preferred seller to watch. Thank you Valentino1124!

Transfer

We will transfer the domain name, along with the website source files and content in a .zip file to your registrar and hosting account. This domain was registered on Godaddy. So installation of everything is absolutely free !

Payment

I will accept PayPal payments from a verified account.

Why are you selling?

I build websites as a hobby and love it ! In addition to working with a team of high- quality product creators , web designers and content writers. I just love business and creating ! I've also read many articles about how some buyers on Flippa aren't pleased with the quality of websites that are on auction. So I get a real joy from creating/producing great websites for buyers to choose from or just providing a well designed valuable site in general. :)

I look forward to working with you. As a successful bidder you will get access to me; to make this the easiest business purchase possible. I will also spend time with you over Skype or Google Chat to discuss how you can scale this business. Thanks for your bids! :)

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

Valentino1124

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GetFitBod has 23 hours left on auction. Place your bids today ! :)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators