Club Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Reaction score
I was going to include this thread in the BuyDomains initially but decided it was an entirely different topic.

After vaguely hearing about Club Drop I tried to check it out on Enom's website to see what the deal was. Said to find out more information click here. I get a box that says I have to sign up for a free account. Did this but then when I tried to go to find information says I do not have a reseller account.

So I email and ask specifically about it and get an answer to email Matt Stearne. Again no answer to my email. I even sent another email back to the original sender.

To me club drop is sounding more like "club not open to the public"!

ad-lib

Level 6
Reaction score
^Hmmmm, $2500? Sounds like a worthwhile investment.
I might join when I get some disposable funds.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Reaction score
Yeh but WHAT DO YOU GET for the 2,500?? An RRP connection??

mole

DNF Addict
Reaction score
I here ICANN is clamping down on registrars providing their resellers access and use of such facilities.

Icann is clamping down on registrars who give their customers *direct* access to the rrp. If the registrar *uses* the rrp to chase a list of domains for the customer then thats different, as is a low overhead api designed to facilitate drop getting.

D

domaingator

DG cannot recommend dealing with Matt Stearne at all. Very bad experience. Best to stay away from ENOM.

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Reaction score
And that's 2,500 a month by the way. Down from 5k a month.

Enom hasn't been catching much. Lots of unhappy "former" members :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom