• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

CoachingBooks.net, can a successful store be created here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

twells22

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
I'm wanting to create my own coaching network of sites and I'm just wondering if CoachingBooks.net would make some money selling coaching books. I also picked up CoachingFilms.com to sell coaching DVDs.
 
yes on coachingbooks- good name for that- coachingfilm tho- i guess thats cool. i dont hear the word film generally used so much any more-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom