• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

College.st sells for 11,750$ US. What's up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish31

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
766
Reaction score
16
Just read the news on DNJournal. Very happy for it!


Quite a very large sale to kick off the .ST domain as well Does anyone here have any .ST domains (Not you Bill!)?

I wonder if this is just a one hit wonder or if the .ST domain will start to pick up steam..


Any thoughts?
 
Probably a fake sale. It's called "in cahoots". I haven't done any investigation so if anyone wants to defend this sale then I won't be listening. This is my personal opinion.
 
I believe the owner was DNforum user Billbo. I'm not sure if he will pipe up with any supporting information or not.


Best we wait and see I suppose.
 
I believe the owner was DNforum user Billbo. I'm not sure if he will pipe up with any supporting information or not.


Best we wait and see I suppose.

I'm sure they will provide something, but I won't be buying the story. It is either a fake sale or someone paid way too much.
 
It does seem to be alot, since the last sale (reported) for .ST was barely over 1k USD

I know Bill has literally 100's of .ST domains so. Maybe the new owner just, as you said, severly overpaid, compared to the going rate.


Jay
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom