Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

.com Nagasaki City (Own a piece of history).

Status
Not open for further replies.

touchring

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
長崎市.com Nagasaki City

1). Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagasaki

Nagasaki (長崎市, Nagasaki-shi?) listen (help·info), literally "long peninsula", is the capital and the largest city of Nagasaki Prefecture. It is located on the south-western coast of Kyushu, the southernmost of the four mainland islands of Japan. It was a center of European influence in medieval Japan from first contact through the isolationist era until the opening of Japan and the resultant modernization of Japan during the Meiji Restoration. It became a major Imperial Japanese Navy base during the First Sino-Japanese war and Russo-Japanese War and eventually was the second city on which an atomic bomb was dropped by the U.S. during World War II.

2). Official City Website - http://www1.city.nagasaki.nagasaki.jp/index_n_city.html

3). Nagasaki City is also the capital of the "Nagasaki Prefecture" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagasaki_Prefecture

Accepting open offers (Min. $500).

Note: This particular city domain is going to be worth a lot in the future due to it's historical significance...

wrdekle

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
touchring said:
長崎市.com Nagasaki City

Note: This particular city domain is going to be worth a lot in the future due to it's historical significance...

IMO I doubt that the historical aspect will add much to the value to the domain. That is because, in Japan this is a living, breathing, vibrant and important port city and there will be great demand for this domain. I'm tempted to buy it for my father-in-law who was born here. $800 is a great price! Good Luck!

Edwin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sold at $800 BIN. PM me for payment details. Thanks.

(it will go very nicely with my 長崎.com !)

touchring

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Edwin said:
Sold at $800 BIN. PM me for payment details. Thanks.

(it will go very nicely with my 長崎.com !)

Thks, now you are just short of the ken. :)

Paid and transferred. Thanks to all interested parties.

Rubber Duck

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mobilphile said:
Congrats! You're a very smart investor.

Yes, but this is just an adornment to the great bag of SWAG that he has already spirited away. Top IDN investors are now talking in thousands of registrations.

Edwin has built up a massive, quality portfolio just sifting through DMOZ. I knew what he was up to, but I was too busy at the time with the Microsoft Technical Translation Glossaries.

Yes, the market has been Cherry Picked, but there is still an awful lot of quality out there, if you are prepared to do the research.

Edwin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Rubber Duck said:
Edwin has built up a massive, quality portfolio just sifting through DMOZ. I knew what he was up to, but I was too busy at the time with the Microsoft Technical Translation Glossaries.

Not just DMOZ, about half a dozen word lists in all. But the principle is the same :bandit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom