• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers .com (silver soul) 360000 JP OVT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

falco85

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2005
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
Hi,
I'm considering offers for 銀魂.com (XN--5R4AM6O.COM), that means "silver soul" in Japanese.
edit: It's the name of a famous anime series in Japan (its alternative name) http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/manga.php?id=4733
OVT JP: 359.453
Google.jp: 2.220.000
Yahoo.jp: 2.130.000

I'm expecting $X,XXX - $XX,XXX for this domain.
Feel free to make your offer and it will be considered :)
 
Mi dispiace non so` darti un parere pero` mi sembra un ottimo nome.

Forza Lazio :)
 
It's the name of a famous anime series in Japan, so I have great expectations for it :)

Anyway A.S. Roma Forever :D
(replying you in english to let everyone understand :) )
 
falco85 said:
It's the name of a famous anime series in Japan, so I have great expectations for it :)

Anyway A.S. Roma Forever :D
(replying in italian to let everyone understand)


yeah yeah....you replied in English not in Italian , LOL :mullet:

Develop it, you will get 10 times what you can get undeveloped
 
that's right, I am considering this option as well. Just tasting the waters to see how deep this can go :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom