• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers .com TAIPEI - Broker for sale of TAIPEI

Status
Not open for further replies.

javago

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Hello all,

I am looking for a quality IDN broker/seller who can sell the IDN TAIPEI.COM
for a commission percentage.
PUNYCODE: xn--djrpt.com

I might need someone who is an Asian IDN expert or someone who has the right Asian Contacts.
IDNforums, DNforums are great, but I need some who can read the the asian market
skillfully and reach the native language audience and message boards.

I don't have the time required to do this.

This is a win / win situation for some seller.

Send me a PM or email me at [email protected]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom