• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Competition –Total .INFO registrations this time NEXT year? 08/01/2006 – 8pm GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun contest Rob, thanks. I was off by almost 1 million registrations. I think the free promo helped the extension registry increase profits for themselves, but hurt the secondary market sales of domainers.

100 DNF$ sent (Got ya covered)

What contest have you planned for this year?
Doc
 
Stocdoctor said:
Fun contest Rob, thanks. I was off by almost 1 million registrations. I think the free promo helped the extension registry increase profits for themselves, but hurt the secondary market sales of domainers.

100 DNF$ sent (Got ya covered)
Doc

Thanks Doc.


Stocdoctor said:
What contest have you planned for this year?

I was thinking something along the lines of predicting the top reported domain sale of 2006 in each of the following categories...

1. .COM
2. Global Contenders (.net,.org,.info,.biz)
3. ccTLDs (.co.uk, .de, .tv, .ws, .es etc)

Open to suggestions though :-)

- Rob
 
Thanks for the prize! :cheesy: I feel lucky, i am going to buy some loto tickets :ok:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom