• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Complete list of Netsol names

Status
Not open for further replies.

melmunch

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2007
Messages
316
Reaction score
0
Is there any way to get a comprehensive list of domain names that are registered with Network Solutions? I know that at one time such a list was available, but I cannot find any information about it still existing.
 
It turns out that all registrars are required by ICANN to have a comprehensive whois database list available for sale. I did not yet get an exact price, but I was told that it is in the $xx,xxx range. I will post more details when I get them.

However, I would rather not reveal why I want the info.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom