• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Complete Package - $499

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
3,491
Reaction score
17
Alright, I have posted some of these separately before, so I thought I would make the deal sweeter and post them all together, BUT STILL FOR THE SAME PRICE :eek: :eek:
These are some fine quality names here:
The names are:

womenswear.biz

moviescripts.net

ukloans.net

usagolfstore.com

usabank.org

Added:
progamer.org

shopshirts.com
 
Alright. No price drops, but I am adding one name: ProGamer.org
 
Hi.

I just walked 2 hours and 10 minutes through 5 degrees celcius and HARD rain to check this thread. I now have one serious cold.
Is anyone interested, please make bids. This is not unreasonable
 
dang, tought croud. Adding another name: shopshirts.com which I won in NameWinner a few weeks ago.
 
is this a reasonable deal?
 
I will include a bonus set of two names.

Daddy needs the sale =)
 
Another domain added: forum6.com probably the last one
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom