• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

strongvis

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 7, 2002
Messages
566
Reaction score
6
Can someone answer me this:
How can a name with the info below still say ACTIVE in the status

Record expires on 15-Sep-2002.
Record created on 15-Sep-2000.
Database last updated on 7-Feb-2003 02:37:19 EST.

I mean COME ON NSI. Isn't it a bit ridiculous??
I'm sure theres tons of other legacy expirys but is this a common status? I thought they were taking care of this sh!t
 
The registrar suppose to delete a domain after 45 days and grace period. I'm also waiting for a name to drop, since it was expired last year sept 2002.

Well... can't help it.

tw
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom