• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Congrats to banks.ca owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugegrowth

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
5,992
Reaction score
150
Looks like dnf member QueenMother was the buyer of banks.ca, congrats to you.

Saw the domain in your sig, funny too because I used to own chocolatecandy(.)ca
 
Looks like dnf member QueenMother was the buyer of banks.ca, congrats to you.

Saw the domain in your sig, funny too because I used to own chocolatecandy(.)ca

MMm don't think so. Queen mother is Jim and the owner of banks.ca is Illze

Unless Illze and Jim are an item I don't know about:smilewinkgrin:
 
Thought QM was a 'she'. Anyhow, QM is using it in their sig.

the banks.ca story continues...
 
They do share an Ottawa address. Perhaps a new start up.
 
Last time i checked the name it was still at Pool, so when I saw it in a sig today I thought finally the new owner is known.
 
They do share an Ottawa address. Perhaps a new start up.

Hmm and chocolatecandy.com was Illze's domain I know we corresponded over it.

OK your friendly neighbourhood snoop has written Illze to get the real goods :lol:


Update*************************************************************************************

OK apparently Illze is queen mother so congrats to her for the domain
 
Last edited:
Gosh..Thanks everyone for the Congrats.!!!
 
Last edited:
It's a hell of a nice name dude...bright future ahead. ;)
 
The "dude" is a "lady" :-)
 
Dude looks like a lady...sounds like the lyrics of a song. :-) Congrats on banks.ca Queen Mother.
 
Congratulations my Queen Mother! Great name, great potential!!
 
Last edited:
Thanks for all the Congrats...It means a lot to know I have such great support here
at the Forum. I just love this Biz!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom