• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Consolidating Adsense Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr00t

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone. I was informed today that the maximum amount of adsense channels allowed is 200.

I am quickly approaching that number and would like to know if there is a way to consolidate the channels into groups without having to delete and re-paste script into each of the sites.

Please let me know if you are familiar with this or know the answer to my question.

Thank you!
 
When I hit 200 I just opened another account.
 
Interesting. They don't limit your accounts per person or per address? If not, then thats what I would rather do.

Thanks for the reply.
 
They do limit it do one account per person and you risk getting banned using more than one account. One way of getting round this is to incorporate your business into several companies.
 
I'm hoping they raise the limit, it would make sense to do so.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom