Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Content Writer Needed

J

JudgeMind

Looking for someone who is able to write seo optimized content for my site and post content as an author on the website.

content needs to be unique (no spinning, no copied material) and each article/review needs to be at least 500 words in length.

Note:
  • Material copied, plagiarized or that is not unique rich content will not be paid for.
  • Any links other than links related to my site will not be published and content will not be paid for.
  • A new post must be made at least every 3 days
  • Articles/reviews need to be optimized for keywords related to my site
  • All content should include relative photos/media that are optimized for my site
If interested please PM

Cristina Rogers

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey, You can check Text-Writers too. As its an online platform for freelance writers, which helps them find relevant content writing jobs. Businesses & individuals with different type of content requirements can sign up on Text-Writers to order custom content or to buy pre-written content. Students can also opt for Text-Writers for academic paper writing or to do part-time job as a freelance writer. You can Signup for free as a customer and place your order according to your requirements and pay scale.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom