Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

ControlAutism.com / NewZealandBanking.com / USNavyUniform.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

i m gr8

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am selling the following 3 domain names:

1. ControlAutism.com :

I will sell the domain name ControlAutism.com . The domain name is registered at Moniker.com and expires 2012-03-06 . The sale also include the 10 unique articles written and posted by me at www.controlautism.com . If you search for Control Autism on Google controlautism.com; comes up 4th.

2. NewZealandBanking.com

I will sell the domain name NewZealandBanking.com . The domain name is registered at Moniker.com and expires 2012-03-06 . The sale also include the 10 unique articles written and posted by me at www.newzealandbanking.com . If you search for New Zealand Banking on Google; newzealandbanking.com comes up on the 3rd page.

3. USNavyUniform.com

I will sell the domain name USNavyUniform.com . The domain name is registered at Godaddy.com and expires 2012-06-04 . The sale also include the 2 unique articles written and posted by me at www.usnavyuniform.com . If you search for US Navy Uniform on Google; usnavyuniform.com comes up on the 2nd page.

For the last 30 Days Traffic Stats according to Google Analytics:
ControlAutism.com - 11 visits
NewZealandBanking.com - 11 visits
USNavyUniform.com - 56 visits

Adsense Revenue for Last month and this month:
ControlAutism.com - $1.53
NewZealandBanking.com - $0.00
USNavyUniform.com - $0.97

PM me your offers or post your offers here for each domain or for the whole lot.

PM or Post here any question you have.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom