• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Conversation Read Status.

the vbulletin version dnf had before had that option but i don't think this version of xenforo does-. either that or it has not been enabled by the admins.
 
Last edited:
I miss this feature as well....
 
It was turned off just recently. It used to show time of last read by each participator, but it's disappeared few weeks ago I guess...

It was quiet helpful, so I miss this feature too.
 
Nice....thanks Simon
 
Back
Top Bottom