• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

COOL now people can see who they are dealing with

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
981
Reaction score
0
Hello Everyone.....

I'm glad they now let us upload our own Avatars, it's really nice to add a face to the person for me. I think it helps build trust and better relationships, I've used photos of my self before and it works very good.

I turned the photo into a PNG file, a Jpeg broke up to much and looked bad. But the PNG file stuffered no such problems, so PNG files seem to work better for this. Another added bonus from DNforum, to it's memebers that I really like.

Thanks, DNforum! tas38
 
nice
i had mine since a long time now
 
[edit - never mind :)]
 
but i still dont agree with the avatar size its too small just my view
 
Hello Everyone.....

I'm glad they now let us upload our own Avatars, it's really nice to add a face to the person for me. I think it helps build trust and better relationships, I've used photos of my self before and it works very good.

I turned the photo into a PNG file, a Jpeg broke up to much and looked bad. But the PNG file stuffered no such problems, so PNG files seem to work better for this. Another added bonus from DNforum, to it's memebers that I really like.

Thanks, DNforum! tas38

Avatars scare me... real photos are even more terrifying.:cheeky:
 
hehe, If I put my pic up I'd scare everybody half to death :twitch:
 
I hope I don't look that bad, my 8 year old girl took the shot for me.
 
I have my picture on my profile...big picture....
 
That's why I can only fit my eye in it :-D
 
That was a good one, LOL! :usa2:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom