Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed CoolCondo.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mike

Attention Bottom Feeders and Low-Ballers!

Come on and take your best shot.

I say these two URL's I'm offering for sale, CoolCondo.com and CoolCondos.com, are togeher worth $5,000 USD to the right end-user!

Brandable and short, they are HOT! HOT! HOT!

Domain summit 2024
J

jimb

could be used for a condo search, good domain. In the upwards of acouple hundred.

Jim

excellent pkg. of 'condo' names. owner would have the 'monopoly' in the singular & plural. simply redirect one to the other. Works for 'TimeShare' providers as well. This is big biz, and your $5K price is fair. "-) LOL

M

mike

A couple of hundred, Jim, Ouch!

Do you mean "a couple hundred" is what you would be willing to pay for them if you wanted them for something?

Or, is "a couple of hundred" what I should expect to get for them from a domain speculator or "trader"?

I know a "couple of hundred" is way low to be considered a credible "end user" valuation in any event, so I can only assume you are coming from one of the aforementioned points of view.

For the benefit of all involved, maybe you could state which perspective you are coming from in future appraisals.

J

jimb

basically, if someone had an idea and the resources for a condo search, i bet they would pay acouple hundred for this domain.

For a trader, maybe alittle less.

Jim

M

mike

Wanda,
Thank you for thinking it through and appraising CoolCondos.com on the basis of what it would be worth if properly presented to a premium end user, like a real estate company marketing timeshare condos!

Jim,
Maybe you should think about the competition in and market capitalization of a particular industry that advertises drectly to the public, like real estate companies, before you rush in and appraise your next url.

And as a moderator, how about setting a good example for the group by clearly answering direct questions put to you, like I asked above, about your perspective and reasoning for giving such low valuations to domains?

Here's another serious question for you, because this is serious business to lots of us...

What are you doing here moderating a domain appraisals board when you think domains are intrinsically of such little value?

your gem names will do well..
keep them closely in their shell..

direct market these babes..

"-)

never let anyone.. or anything hold you back.. Press On.. it's okay

CoolCondo.com
Attention Bottom Feeders and Low-Ballers!

Come on and take your best shot.

YOU ARE CRACKN ME UP Mikey! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators