Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed CosaNostra.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've always been interested in the Mafia and its history. I grabbed this domain just when .info were available to register for the public. I know it does not hold much resell value. But I wanted to develop it in the a site with info about the Mafia etc. I have a few more Mafia domains that I could use to redirect to the site. But it won't happen anytime soon. Have tons of other stuff to do before that.

I just want your opinion what you all thought. I know it is a very small niche and I'm pretty sure that not many people out there share this interest I have for the Mafia. Hopefully, I won't get one of the families after me. :)

Since you know mafia well, I better say it worths a million. :D

Good Luck!

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great Domain name! I really like the idea and concept. Info is appropriate and unintrusive (okay, non-threatening too..) You set out to offer info not a revival or membership to ..our family.

It could be worth a lot educationally speaking .. maybe you can have virtual tours, gunshot sound effects etc... the entertainment industry should pick up the bill in ads. I like it and good luck

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks IPAtlas. The link http://www.gangstertour.com/ was really useful. I have all the sites I come across recorded when I'm ready to launch it. I have about 3 domains I can use to redirect to the sie once it is complete. Hopefully, I will be able to get my hands on some more great domains for this niche.

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Sorry - I was well minded that it IS the right spelling!
Yup, great domain, and I greater site I hope.

Originally posted by kvinsencius
HAHA Nice site Dot Comster http://www.brooklynitalian.com/
Is it yours? By the way, it is not the wrong spelling. It's Italian (our family) not Spanish. :)

It's my wife's site (Sicilianano - Napolidana ), the picture is her granperants passport picture - from Sicily 1930. She's Brooklyn Italian - and that's her dad in the middle. She's also a profesional web designer, but a bit too busy these days.

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DotComster
Sorry - I was well minded that it IS the right spelling!
Yup, great domain, and I greater site I hope.

It's my wife's site (Sicilianano - Napolidana ), the picture is her granperants passport picture - from Sicily 1930. She's Brooklyn Italian - and that's her dad in the middle. She's also a profesional web designer, but a bit too busy these days.

A great pic. Maybe I will use the pic for my site if that is OK. Ask your sister for permission and let me know.

Have a good one Dot Comster!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators