• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Could someone please help me figure out what is going on with my name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2005
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
19
I backordered the domain - "kingsbridge-apparel.com"
Traffic club's stats were 30-40 daily uniques for DS-opt, DS-gen, and Skenzo. However, Google stats show more than 300 uniques per day. The domain was set to give 25% traffic to every parking company.

I have since moved it to Namedrive, 7000 visitors in 2 weeks.

I think the domain was used as part of a scam. Can someone smarter than I help a fellow domainer out?
I would really like to know what to do with this domain.

P.S. no clicks while parked with Traffic club or NameDrive, but it does generate revenue with DS.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom