Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Create your own parking page for all of your domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewart

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello DNF,

Unfortuantly I have not been able to find a domain solution that fits what I am looking for, so here is what I did.

Create a wordpress blog Example:

Create your sales landing page, go to godaddy.com and forward all domains to your blog WITH masking. Then when somebody types in CategoryKiller.Com it will land at your blog and the original URL will still show up in the brower. You can add all of your contant information, ad's, whatever you like and can easily be customized as things change.

I am not sure if I am missing something here, but this seems like a very good solution until we see more innovation from the parking community geared to domainers.

Cheers
J

Last edited:

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You're just forwarding the traffic to another site and ads won't be specific to the domain. You'll have less clicks on the ads. If you don't care about the revenue then you should do something like I did. Ex. jolg.com

Last edited:

jstewart

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SilentG, you site looks nice but I dont see how that is an improvement in automating this over a few thousand domains..looks great for a few high value ones.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jstewart - your idea is better than nothing, but if you have lots of domains on different subject matters it doesn't make sense to forward them all to one site. You could probably forward some of them directly to affiliate program links, or create a few blogs on different subject matters and try to group your domains to each one as best fits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators