• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Creating a real estate site

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristinaInCanada

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 21, 2005
Messages
224
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I have a few domain names that - if I can't sell them - I believe I would like to develop into a helpful Canadian resource for flipping real estate. I've always been interested in this, but it seems that public interest in it is skyrocketing. Especially with shows on TLC and Discovery such as Property Ladder.

How do you think I could go about drawing attention to such a site? I would like it to be mainly a forum. I've started emailing realtors to ask them to fill out a short survey form for me via email -- I think their input will really help me. Do you guys have any other suggestions?

Thanks!
Christina

PS. If there's another Canadian developer on the boards that would be interested in partnering with me on this project, I would love to hear from you. Please PM me and we can discuss ideas.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom