• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Creating a reseller account @ enom..

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyphix

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2003
Messages
3,609
Reaction score
1
I have a reseller account @ enom but I was wondering how I go about creating someone else a reseller account? I've created retail accounts b4 but not a reseller account.

Thanks! :ok:
 
Create an account, click on his account name, and change it to reseller.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom