Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Credit24h.com + 24hCredit.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frenchie

Do'nt you think this could be of some interest for any financial institution ?

P

President Gringo

no.

frenchie, may i suggest you befriend someone on the forums and speak to them before you buy domains? You might save yourself a fortune.

F

Frenchie

Yes, but i precisely spoke about this just before in the post : *24h.com, without clearly negative advise.
Even if in English "credit" may look strange, in French credit means "loan".

has changed from miau miau glou glou to "ctorage.com" award.
I beleive you are elegible, no longer there is a conflict of interest
Frenchie:
All those hundreds of dollars already spent... could buy you a great name in the secondary market.

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
24hourCredit.com or ever 24hrCredit.com does not sound that bad.

I think you are on the right track, I can tell you are thinking well. There are just some minor details you need to pay attention if you wish to be competitive in the global market.

I honestly hope 24h rings the same Pavlov-type bell as 24hr is some parts of the world. I hate to see your ideas fall short.

You can start developing your ideas instead of straining to look for new ones, perhaps, no??

F

Frenchie

Are you a psychologist, IPatlas ? I indeed enjoy to "surf" from one idea (name and others) to another, except that all this money is sadly sleeping, and can even be lost ...

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just looked and "h" is the recomended unit symbol for "hour" for IEEE publications.

My own bias favoring "24hr" may have shown in my earlier post. I think is what we see alot here in the US.

ANd, yes, Frenche you are not too far off.

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Frenchie
Even if in English "credit" may look strange, in French credit means "loan".

I remember watching an ultra-fancy car dealer openning shop next to a chic night club and staying open 24 hrs. The dealer was filled with European red sports cars catered to the "big spenders" exiting the night club in the intoxicated state.

I can see your 24hCredit.com serving hefty "loans" to fascilitate driving home in the red Lamborghini at 3:45am- and regret about it the next day while sobering up.

But seriously, most people worry about money at night :)

P

President Gringo

well, after giving this more thought, you might want to target a bank that can give you a loan "in 24 hours". i.e. apply today, have the money tomorrow (or maybe just have approval in 24 hours, bit most banks will give you this in 10 mins - inprinciple of course). When i first saw this, i was thinking along the lines of being able to apply for a loan 24 hours a day.

Can i also suggest you target the US market and not the french market, as the US probably accounts for 70% of global internet business ( just a guess, don't quote me), therefore higher demand for domains that appeal to the US market.

F

Frenchie

You are right, French market does not exceed 10% of the Anglo-Saxon one ... this was the reason why I tried in English, but of course with approximative translations, and thus inevitable waiste.

About credit, it seems thus that "credit" is synomymous of "loan". For "24h", this was indeed for me the max. time to wait to get the loan (not the fact that it was possible to ask for a loan 24h a day).

But now, it's to think on the best way to contact banks without to be accused of "spamming"... not that easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators