• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Current value of NN.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarethings

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2005
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
0
Does anyone know it? Clearly it depends on the numbers, but can anyone estimate an average?
 
anywhere from $50,000 and up I would say. Not many public results to go by. The Chinese market likes NN.com names especially from what I hear.
 
and i guess chinese owners dont like to spend so much dollars on their names
 
50K and up sounds right, although I guess it depends on how far up one can go. :juggle:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom