Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed CustomerHelpline.com : what's it worth?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I like honest-to-gosh appraisals, the way I do it. I liked this name, but it's looking more and more generic every day. Just let me know. Thanks!

Domain summit 2024
P

President Gringo

its a nice name, but in the current dot com climate, i'm not too sure. It definately needs to be marketed, and if done well can a good price......but the price will depend on who is interested.

Originally posted by casper
I like honest-to-gosh appraisals, the way I do it. I liked this name, but it's looking more and more generic every day. Just let me know. Thanks!

Outstanding .com

'Sitel'... large Co. (has a branch office in my town)
they handle 'customer service' calls for many, many companies..
who 'farm' their CustomerHelpline out to SITEL.. (AOL is one of those companies who 'farm' their CustomerHelpline to SITEL)

I believe this name has outstanding potential to provide such a service... but 'online'.... CustomerHelpline.com 'live help' in real time 'chat helpline'.. serving multitudes of companies..

ohYae! it's a REAL WINNER :D

thanks for the tip on where to start looking. like i said, it's very generic. that's the tough part. almost every company has a customer helpline, but finding one that wants to own that generic of a name is the trick. i will do some research on them.

any thoughts on a real world offer?

i have sold sites before... my most was Pottytrain.com for $500. a bunch of others for $100 or more. i've never had a name that sounded this good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators