• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Daddy!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
8,011
Reaction score
58
So, I was at work today and I called up my wife to see what she was up too. She said that she was watching TV, I said, "Oh, what are you watching?" and she replied "I'm pregnant!"..I fainted..just kidding. So it looks like I am going to be a baby's daddy.

So, to celebrate the situation, does anyone have any baby names in mind? :beer_yum:

I'm looking for some that is not so cliche, like Michael, something creative.
 
Firstly congratulations Rockafeller! Nothing better than being a dad! Hope you have a daughter , they're the best!!

I'll have a think on names. Make one up! Then you can reg. the .com!
Cheers, Predator :car:
 
Firstly congratulations Rockafeller! Nothing better than being a dad! Hope you have a daughter , they're the best!!

I'll have a think on names. Make one up! Then you can reg. the .com!
Cheers, Predator :car:

My thoughts exactly. I would love to have a daughter.
 
Congrats Rockafeller! Thats awesome man. I'll try and think of somethin unique and re-post it here.
 
Congrats, and welcome to the club!!
 
Congrats, and welcome to the club!!

Thanks guys, although I am already a father. I hope it's a girl as well..geez, I wish there was a test that could tell you the sex of a baby! lol :jaw:
 
Thanks guys, although I am already a father. I hope it's a girl as well..geez, I wish there was a test that could tell you the sex of a baby! lol :jaw:

Congrats!

You should be able to tell the sex when you (your wife!) has a scan.
 
My thoughts exactly. I would love to have a daughter.

First off congratulations!

Second, at this stage of the game either boy/girl are a blessing...as I can attest to having one of each with number 3 on the way in April...simply hoping for a healthy baby, and strength for mom during the pregnancy is really all I can tell you.

Cheers
Steve
 
Congrats mate!
Always thought you was like 18 years old or something, but im guess your not :suspicious: ..
 
congratulations to your wife and u...

and remember to check for first name .com for your baby to find a unique name.
 
Congrats, I hope you have a healthy son/daugther (it doesn´t matter, health is the first!)
 
Firstly congratulations Rockafeller! Nothing better than being a dad! Hope you have a daughter , they're the best!!

I'll have a think on names. Make one up! Then you can reg. the .com!
Cheers, Predator :car:

Rock

Congrates man??

I hope you have a son they are cool.... Althoough the wench did ask me if i wanted more :tape2:

What about "Diggle"?
 
Congratulations!

May I humbly suggest "Damayne" as a possible name for your baby? ;)

Dan
 
Congratulations !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom