• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Daddy!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off congratulations!

Second, at this stage of the game either boy/girl are a blessing...as I can attest to having one of each with number 3 on the way in April...simply hoping for a healthy baby, and strength for mom during the pregnancy is really all I can tell you.

Cheers
Steve


lol. Thanks everyone. We have our first doctor's appointment today...and thanks for the advice jberryhill. I was thinking about naming him "playstation 3" or maybe "Goldenpalace.com!" lol ..thank you all!
 
why noy call him "Google" lol just kidding
 
Congrats, your life will change forever! All I'd recommend is choosing a name that can be easily spelled. A lot of parents go too far with creative names and I feel sorry for the poor kids whose names will be typo'ed all through life. There is something to be said for common names like James and Michael. Just my opinion, but at least you have a few months to decide! Get a baby name book for sure.
 
Okay guys. Yesterday, I became a statistic. My wife and I went to the Drs. office and he gave her a pregnancy test. He called and we expected him to tell us how far along she was. He told her the test was negative! I guess we fell in the .01%..My wife and I were devastated.

Is this common? A false positive home pregnancy test?
 
Ive never had one, then again I am a bloke!

These tests arn't 100% as i am sure your Doc said.... But hell thing on the positive side, your wife isn't going to be puking anytime soon and you'll have loads more time to practice....

For the record a left twist usually works!
 
Okay guys. Yesterday, I became a statistic. My wife and I went to the Drs. office and he gave her a pregnancy test. He called and we expected him to tell us how far along she was. He told her the test was negative! I guess we fell in the .01%..My wife and I were devastated.

Is this common? A false positive home pregnancy test?

No it's not common, but there are alot of variables eg. hormonal surge, defective test method. In some instances (unfortunately knowing from experience) depending on time of pregnancy, the early stage of fetal development could have procured a miscarriage hence positive to negative reading in a short period of time.

The good news is....now you get to try again.

Cheers
Steve
 
No it's not common, but there are alot of variables eg. hormonal surge, defective test method. In some instances (unfortunately knowing from experience) depending on time of pregnancy, the early stage of fetal development could have procured a miscarriage hence positive to negative reading in a short period of time.

The good news is....now you get to try again.

Cheers
Steve


Thanks alot Steve. I did a quick search on Google and found that false negatives are more common then people think. Thanks for all the comments guys!
 
Oh that is not so bad, after all you can get right to trying to make a baby right ? :)
 
Okay guys. Yesterday, I became a statistic. My wife and I went to the Drs. office and he gave her a pregnancy test. He called and we expected him to tell us how far along she was. He told her the test was negative! I guess we fell in the .01%..My wife and I were devastated.

Is this common? A false positive home pregnancy test?

thats not too bad, i had ones false positive HIV test , while on holidays abroad, that was the 72 hrs of the biggest nightmare in my life (till got back to England and found it was a false! )

except i never got back to normal ..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom