Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed Database Site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodBlessYou

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://www.inspirationalmoments.org/ is for sale.

Just finished building this but I think it's really neat! The site is powered by a backend database which the buyer gets (not unique however). It contains over 100 huge biographies. Feel free to search or browse through the collection.

You can browse by either search or by alphabet. The site is powered by template-turnkey allowing the buyer to easily change colors and replace with his or her own adsense. The header is unique.

BIN is $30. I can move for buyer if needed (must have phpmyadmin and cpanel up to date). Domain is at domains.creativeon.com with a free push.

Post SOLD to claim!

Note to moderators/admins: The site is powered by template turnkey allowing the buyer to change ads/colors. So the site is not 100% unique but I feel it fits best here. The header and content is 100% unique.

Domain Summit 2024

GodBlessYou

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This site is still for sale. Like I stated, i'm happy to transfer the site to your host for free! Hit me any offers you wish to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom