• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers DatingClubXY.com + DCXY.com - 295/day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Thanks for the PM's.
DCXY.com is hosted, DatingClubXY.com is parked on top.

Usage Statistics for dcxy.com
Summary Period: Last 12 Months
Generated 28-May-2006 13:03 EDT

Summary by Month
Month Daily Avg Monthly Totals
Hits Files Pages Visits Sites KBytes Visits Pages Files Hits
May 2006 1307 373 310 290 7607 182383 8133 8686 10461 36615
Apr 2006 631 144 140 138 385 180 276 281 289 1262
Totals 182563 8409 8967 10750 37877

Online stats copy:
Short Stats
More Stats1
More Stats2

I don't want people tell me again that they would have paid whatever I asked.
Please offer what You think it's worth for You. We can see from there.
I don't expect to make a fortune from this, but end user price is expected.
Offers based on free online apraisal by http://www.swiftappraisal.com have been usually accepted as a basis for negotiation.
I have no connections with them, and I don't believe in third party opinions, but I find their estimation system fair and acceptable to me.

More domains:
http://www.afternic.com/names.php?best=1&u=65455

Kind regards,
J.R.
 
Hello eliteworx,

Please look down on More Stats2
28 countries.
Further development of the web, together with banner exchange etc. could improve traffic.
That's for who wants to exploit the web site.
I just think of ideas and put up basic webs.
FYI: I Received PM from DNForum.com and ********.com.
Have a nice day,
Johnny.
 
proof of rev pls.
also what if any are your monthly expenses to date?
how old is the site?
etc...

thnx
 
Site published April 29th, 2006.
Basic web, can be improved.
DatingClubXY.com expires April 11th, 2007 - NameCheap.com.
DCXY.com expires May 4th, 2007 - NameCheap.com.
Besides registration, no expenses yet.
There is no revenue yet, it's a startup.
I suppose You know what the traffic stats mean.
My business is to create, launch and sell.
I am not interested in further exploitation.

Summary by Month
Month Daily Avg Monthly Totals
Hits Files Pages Visits Sites KBytes Visits Pages Files Hits
May 2006 1318 379 313 292 8448 206192 9076 9722 11771 40868
Apr 2006 631 144 140 138 385 180 276 281 289 1262
Totals 206372 9352 10003 12060 42130

I don't know how to give access to original stats without access to the rest of the server. It works with Fantastico and I don't find the file to modify permissions.
If and upon sale, Escrow allows You to check the authenticity of the stats.
Had no problems yet.

Have a nice day.
Johnny.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom