• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

DCG is the Dot Com God

Status
Not open for further replies.

furca

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Messages
3,506
Reaction score
5
I randomly type in a domain to see if its available, and if not who owns it.

FirePrevention.com

And wham!! yobajufa servers, ADM, highimpact sites..

Seeing alot of this lately, you guys are sure getting some prime names!
 
They are taking over dude!
 
Very nice indeed
 
Anybody know his portfolio?
 
Traded Satan for an elephant d:)

Better to do your homework and/ or to ask him if you want to know imo :)
 
I taught them everything I know... :goofy:
 
He even owns WebsiteForums.com, Planets.com.. etc etc etc...

Adam, when you are you planning to take on Wallstreet =]
 
if you know how to do a search for the zone files, you can see the list of his names... all 4000 of them (From what I hear, I never did it, but a friend did)

BTW, I know a few of his names:

PenPals.com
FirePrevention.com
Witchcraft.com
Elephant.com
ElvisPresley.com
sm.com

Better big than evil

so Witchcraft.com and Satan.com are not good? (Not that all witchcraft is evil... I have a witchcraft name too, and it does well lol!)

Satan.com says domain disabled... Whatever that means!
 
Who holds the most premium 2 letters both com/net though ?
 
if you know how to do a search for the zone files, you can see the list of his names... all 4000 of them (From what I hear, I never did it, but a friend did)

BTW, I know a few of his names:

PenPals.com
FirePrevention.com
Witchcraft.com
Elephant.com
ElvisPresley.com
sm.com

I was running scan earilier and found that Mr. DCG is fond of "BankOf"COUNTRYHERE".com domains :P My all-time Adam Dicker favorite would have to be "smell-my-cheese.com"
 
rofl, AdamDicker.com is being offered for sale. Any traffic stats on that one before I make an offer?
 
Easy to make money when you have money. The hard part is getting the money in the first place.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom