• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

DCG is the Dot Com God

Status
Not open for further replies.
giraffes.com to go with elephants.com, I love it :-)

make sure to get lots of shrubbs.com and trees.com for them to eat
 
yeah I hear local zoo's are bidding up those PPC keywords lately! :ok:
 
GT Web said:
giraffes.com to go with elephants.com, I love it :-)

make sure to get lots of shrubbs.com and trees.com for them to eat
he does not have elephants.com, it is elephant.com and shrubbs is a typo, and is available if you want it.

http://whois.sc/shrubbs.com
 
Nice names Adam :-)
 
One additional advantage of owning "animal domains", you don't have to clean
up after them compared to owning "live" ones. :-D

But, you do need to keep them under lock and key.
 
This is frightening all the domains you are getting. Leave some for us!
 
GT Web said:
pffft, DCG isn't that good, his phrases.com has nothing on my BeerProject.com

I love beerproject.com, who doesnt like beer, and projects?
 
labrocca said:
This is frightening all the domains you are getting. Leave some for us!


I am in buying mode as I find buyers more motivated to sell after they are broke from the holidays.

I have 4 more closing next week.

-=DCG=-
 
SouthernTn said:
Go ahead and close one for me 8-)

It's comments like that, that make me want to start an apprentice type thing just to get one of you up to the point you could relax and enjoy life and work for yourself and collect $10,000 plus a month.

I have thought about this for a long time.

If there is interest out there I would be willing to do it.

-=DCG=-
 
DotComGod said:
It's comments like that, that make me want to start an apprentice type thing just to get one of you up to the point you could relax and enjoy life and work for yourself and collect $10,000 plus a month.

I have thought about this for a long time.

If there is interest out there I would be willing to do it.

-=DCG=-

You're hired! Go for it DCG!
 
Adam, how many pms have you got after you said that. :ok:

I like the way you think. If you feel like spreading the love. I'm ready for a hug :)
 
There is interest here...
 
It's comments like that, that make me want to start an apprentice type thing just to get one of you up to the point you could relax and enjoy life and work for yourself and collect $10,000 plus a month.

I have thought about this for a long time.

If there is interest out there I would be willing to do it.

-=DCG=-

Any age restrictions!? =]
 
DotComGod said:
It's comments like that, that make me want to start an apprentice type thing just to get one of you up to the point you could relax and enjoy life and work for yourself and collect $10,000 plus a month.

I have thought about this for a long time.

If there is interest out there I would be willing to do it.

-=DCG=-


Interested 100% .. Just tell me when and where
 
DotComGod said:
It's comments like that, that make me want to start an apprentice type thing just to get one of you up to the point you could relax and enjoy life and work for yourself and collect $10,000 plus a month.

I have thought about this for a long time.

If there is interest out there I would be willing to do it.

-=DCG=-

Beautiful idea. Start your own apprentice like vidcast. What are the requirements ?

Cheers
 
Dude, you know I am so in...I'll pay you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom