• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale DD error ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatz

Cool Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2002
Messages
1,850
Reaction score
10
Not that i use them a lot, still when going through deleteddomains "todays deletions" list today i noticed several names that are listed without extension; those can always be found at the bottom of the results.
Apparently only happens when you search for a term, for instance make a search for "porn" within the "realtime" ( :D ) list, so what you get on the bottom of the list is:

30 - hotandspicyporn.net (DELETED TODAY)
31 - cyberporn (DELETED TODAY)
32 - pornmap (DELETED TODAY)
33 - pornomovies (DELETED TODAY)

Note the extension is missing on the last 3 names.

Well as far as i can see none of these 3 names has been deleted today, no matter which extension - so whats up with that?

Just a DD system error?
 
I noticed that. Their database seems to get messed up every now and then. I think it would be fixed within an hour. When it happens, the tables that show domain counts seem to have extremely low numbers.
 
That happens often with them, and for a long time. I assume there is flaw in database. I use to search for the reason.

Now, I just ignore it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom