• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed .de domain names

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FSNet

Level 3
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2002
Messages
279
Reaction score
1
I found a few very nice german words that can be used as domain names for the german name .de ... Would this be a wise investment to buy these domain extensions with german words before them? Danker!

-John-
 
Do I really have to live in Germany to purchase a .de domain name?
 
Morning Goh, missed you 'round here lah!
 
Originally posted by FSNet
Do I really have to live in Germany to purchase a .de domain name?

yeah...you will have to enter a German address in your whois!


Also mornin' guys...here it's still evening :razz:
 
Originally posted by goh
Morning Fizz, had your breakfast oredi?

Yes, oredi onto my 8th cup of coffee and I'm wired :eek: :eek: Good evening to wwww in Switzerland.
 
Where about in switzerland? I love Switzerland so much! I was there about a month ago in Lucerne and I want to go back!
 
Originally posted by FSNet
Where about in switzerland? I love Switzerland so much! I was there about a month ago in Lucerne and I want to go back!

Well, then you've almost visited me...I live about 15 km's outside of the city. Glad you liked it :razz:

What else have u seen?



Originally posted by fizz


Yes, oredi onto my 8th cup of coffee and I'm wired :eek: :eek: Good evening to wwww in Switzerland.

Hey fizz, where are u? China?
 
Actually we stayed in a small town named Erstfeld which was really pretty... We also went to a church in Lucerne for mass and it was in Italian which was kinda cool... We also stopped by Geneva on the way in.
 
Originally posted by FSNet
Actually we stayed in a small town named Erstfeld which was really pretty... We also went to a church in Lucerne for mass and it was in Italian which was kinda cool... We also stopped by Geneva on the way in.

I live somewhere in the middle of Erstfeld and Lucerne...it really looks like you've almost passed my house...funny coincidence :D
 
>>Hey fizz, where are u? China?

wwww, not China, but same ocean :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom