• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Dead of overture keyword suggestion tool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemsergio

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
I have been upgraded to the new yahoo sponsored search and keyword suggestion tool its not in place anymore.
It has been replaced like a google adword style tool.
When the switch will be completed I fear that the overture tools will be over...
 
When the switch will be completed I fear that the overture tools will be over...

actually, for the few last months OVT is updated very irregularly. it seems they simply don't care about it anymore. i posted a few threads here saying that smth is wrong OVT and nobody really replied. oh well, now it makes total sense. i guess looking for new traffic domains will become very hard if possible at all. this is really bad news for people with small traffic portfolios as they will find it hard to expand. i think the prices for traffic domains will rise after the changes take place.
 
:attention:
I have been upgraded to the new yahoo sponsored search and keyword suggestion tool its not in place anymore.
It has been replaced like a google adword style tool.
When the switch will be completed I fear that the overture tools will be over...
 
I think this will change quite a bit our industry at least for me it was like the bible.
 
Dang.
What's alternative?
 
I always thought the overture results would be maintained because they help advertisers pick their keywords. Domaining was kind of a side benefit. SEO as well.
 
I dont think that yahoo wants to harm domainers on purpose... maybe they just think that OVT is outdated and smth better has to be introduced.
 
What's the betting they offer a paid service....
 
WordTracker I guess will get more usage and maybe become the choice of domainers
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom