• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed debt-consolidation(DOT)com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rrussell

SEO'r Turning Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hey guys,

Just curious what ya'll think on this one. Got a low xx,xxx offer, wasn't particularly excited about it. Was hoping for a bit more.
 
Hey guys,

Just curious what ya'll think on this one. Got a low xx,xxx offer, wasn't particularly excited about it. Was hoping for a bit more.

For a hyphenated name, that may be decent. Hot topic right now though.
 
No significant traffic as of now. Gameplan was to get it ranking and bring to market.

I have a pretty good idea on the metrics for leadgen and multipliers for that industry, what i'm not very clear on is the inherent value for the domain.
 
I'd sell without hesitation
 
I'd sell even though it's a hot topic I think hypen still holds it back
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom