• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed debt.st

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aZooZa said:
Please stop bumping your threads.

Sorry - it wasn't intended that way. Besides, the post you've quoted was only made thirty-three minutes after the previous one, so I don't see how that could be considered as a 'bump'. I'll make sure that none of these will occur, anyway.
 
dan2k6 said:
...the post you've quoted was only made thirty-three minutes after the previous one...
That makes it worse.
 
Not at all - why would I want to bump when it's still near the top of the page? :der:
 
I have no idea - but seeing you're arguing with me, you have a warning. NO BUMPING. Read the rules please.
 
I wasn't arguing whatsoever - I was putting my points across to you, just as you're doing to me. It's a two-way thing.. don't abuse your powers please.

Edit: Kick me from chat when I was trying to have a normal conversation regarding this? Ban my IP from chat? Chill, you're nearing retirement.
 
And another for disrespect. And you put a URL in your first self-promoting post. Read the rules. Maybe tomorrow when you have time for reflection. Do you think the mods here are stupid?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom