• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Denny007, please call me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2005
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
19
Denny, Can you give me a call?
It is about an auction we are in.
If anyone knows Denny007, or how to reach him, please let me know asap.
 
I believe he has pm turned off for some reason. The other post I read today has his e-mail. Look for it.
 
pick any of his domains, whois it, and bam.
 
Got it but little late you should write earlier...

PM is idiotic form of communication comparing with email:
Email:
I get it, read it in instant, I want reply - just choose reply to and write
an answer, leave the old message at the end. Done in 1 sec., no waiting.
PM:
I get notice about PM, have to go to dnforum.com
(waiting) click PMs (waiting) open the PM (waiting)
For answer click - waiting, write answer in little tiny window
where I do not see formatting and what I wrote, than
click (waiting) - if connection down - I can write whole message again.

The real question should be: why are people using PMs ???

And for the record I hate phone calls even more than PMs. Anyone calls me - people in the office are instructed to tell I am not there and best way to reach me is to write me an email.
 
Got it but little late you should write earlier...

And for the record I hate phone calls even more than PMs. Anyone calls me - people in the office are instructed to tell I am not there and best way to reach me is to write me an email.

I wish more people would use email, except sometimes people will get bent out of shape is you don't reply in 30 seconds.
 
if i see a PM in dnforum, i know that it has to do something with domain, i get so many junk emails . so i would rather prefer PMs.
 
if i see a PM in dnforum, i know that it has to do something with domain, i get so many junk emails . so i would rather prefer PMs.

Yeah, right, PMs like "do you want to buy askdkasd.info ?" or "can you tell me how to find good domains ?"...I prefer junk emails...
 
I see your point denny. But in a world of business, we need to be open, flexible and versatile.
 
Tekz is correct.

Regarding phone calls, unfortunately you get all of those calls you can live without.
People threatening you because you now own THEIR domain.
People wanting to sell hosting.
People wanting to offer you $ 10. for a domain.
Lawyers wanting to know your intentions for a domain.
Lawyers wanting to entrap you.
(OK. I'll stop).

I keep reminding people. Everything you put into a "PM" at any forum can
be seen by the mgmt and staff of that forum. So, be extremely careful about
what you include in a PM.

I prefer using emails most of the time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom