• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale dentalwork . ca and other Canadian TLDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

stueynet

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
721
Reaction score
0
I don't have a starting price as I don't know what they are worth. I guess I am taking offers. I would prefer to sell as a package but I will sell individually as well.

All are reg'd at domainsatcost.ca

abduction.ca
2008/09/16

annoying.ca
2008/09/14

dentalwork.ca
2008/11/29

fruity.ca
2008/09/16

hatred.ca
2008/11/03
 
checked out your Web Dev link - you do some nice work!
You may want to add a price range, I imagine there will be a low-ball offer coming soon

~ian
 
Thanks Ian. Hopefully not too low ;)
 
All of these are still for sale. Looking for a quick transaction so any offers above $1,000 for the group will be considered.
 
These relics look to be McVicar's old reg's. Nice list.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom