Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed ---==[ Desi.Net ]==---

Status
Not open for further replies.

nameforum

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Desi.Net -- South Asian Americans Community WebSite
Asking Price: $50,000

WebSite Info:
Memberships: close to 4000
Uniques: 1000+ per day
Page Views: approx 1 million per month
Domains related to "Desi" approx 20,000 registered
google search results count for "Desi" 1,420,000
Generates: Approx $500/month

Reason For selling: Can't afford time to maintain

Business Potential:
Desi is a buzz word among south asians and Desi.Net gets 1000 uniques/day traffic with out any advertising .. Brandable and highly desirable domain name and got about 30 requests last month only from desi related website owners to purchase ..

If this site is full-developed in to portal, target audience can be all south asian community living all over the world.. Potential is limitless

I will reply only to reasonable enquiries and others will be ignored.

HeavyLifting

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
assuming modest operating costs of $100 per month, it would take over ten years to recoup a $50,000 investment. i have an interest in this domain, and you are free to ask whatever you want for it. but you might want to give a little more support for that asking price.

nameforum

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Android said:
assuming modest operating costs of $100 per month, it would take over ten years to recoup a $50,000 investment. i have an interest in this domain, and you are free to ask whatever you want for it. but you might want to give a little more support for that asking price.

The present website @ Desi.Net is not even developed 5% , I just installed forum script and not much time spent on it.

Actually I bought this domain name from some one else about 3 years ago in order to build complete portal but couldn;t spare time for it ..

This site has great potential to make atleast $10,000/month if some one with skills specially integrating all popular scripts (vbulletin, Hivemail, Photopost, Classifieds, Yellowpages, Matchmaker, TopSites ....................etc) ..

Approx. 20,000/month new unique visitors comes to site just bcos of Desi.Net domain name .. Since website is not fully developed , site loosing new visitors .. Forum retaining 1% of it.

One more important advantage with this domain name is visitors love to have [email protected] e-mail bcos it simple, short & shows their identity .. This feature will boost the traffic exponentally ...

My asking price goes mostly (90%) for Desi.Net domain name but not for the website though we have clsoe to 4000 members ..

I will be glad to answer any further questions

CyanSmoker

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In that case, you may want to develop the site further and try and sell it later.

A generally accepted rule in selling web sites is that potential does not count for much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom