• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Developed RateMy?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdog_pk

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
I am just wondering how much RateMy sites are worth once established and with active users.

More specifically I am planning on selling www.ratemymates.net when it has about 500-1000 members... Its running with a script that I bought on this forum (with $DNF), another Flash Chatroom that I have purchased.

-- i have modified both scripts so that they integrate with eachother and also added a lot of my own features,
 
Hi,

“Rate my” sites can vary dramatically in price.

It is difficult to value the site without knowing traffic and revenue figures.

To receive a solid price, you certainly would need good traffic and revenue (or at least strong revenue potential from the traffic).

Good luck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom