• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: AIMUndeground.net | $40 | Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurf

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
842
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: AIMUndeground.net

Registrar: NameCheap.com

Price: $40

Type of website: Forum

Message:
http://www.AIMUnderground.net

Currently 1,434 posts.
313 Members

Test login -

Username - Public
Password - HeLLo

Stats -

Monday 22 444 2808 0.07 GB
Sunday 27 636 2901 0.10 GB
Saturday 36 1535 4861 0.25 GB
Friday 29 580 3393 0.08 GB
Thursday 41 800 4070 0.10 GB
Wednesday 33 628 3625 0.08 GB
Tuesday 33 638 3229 0.08 GB

Starting at only $40.

Bin - $175.

Happy bidding :)
 
I only get a error when I try to read posts, some thing is wrong I'm using firefox lastest release. Here is the error I'm getting, on every post I try to read....

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: member_points() in /mounted-storage/home5/sub004/sc12725-LVHW/aimunderground/sources/action_public/topics.php on line 1123
 
tas38 said:
I only get a error when I try to read posts, some thing is wrong I'm using firefox lastest release. Here is the error I'm getting, on every post I try to read....

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: member_points() in /mounted-storage/home5/sub004/sc12725-LVHW/aimunderground/sources/action_public/topics.php on line 1123


I just tested multiple toipics and none had that error.
 
I just checked again, and it's working for me now as well. Not sure what it was, it acted like the db server was out. My site done the same thing, when ever the bd server goes out on me. Tim
 
Today is the last day for bidding.

Current bid is at $45 at NP
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom