• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: Earns Revenue - Bronchitic.com | First $75.00 Takes It | One Word Dictionary .com - Adsense Optimized

Status
Not open for further replies.

foundrstack

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,376
Reaction score
354
Domain Name: Earns Revenue - Bronchitic.com

Registrar: Spaggle

Price: First $75.00 Takes It

Type of website: One Word Dictionary .com - Adsense Optimized

Message:
Bronchitic.com is a one word dictionary .com. It is not very old but it has been indexed and earned $1.00 since it's been alive.

Adsense is implemented in all pages and brings up related keywords. There are a couple of articles added.

If you add more articles, I'm sure it'll receive a lot more traffic. Reason I'm selling is I don't have time to keep it maintained as I'm about to launch another venture.

First one to post SOLD takes it for $75.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom