• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: ImageSwarm.com | $450 | Image Host

Status
Not open for further replies.

geekmedia

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2005
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: ImageSwarm.com

Registrar: GoDaddy

Price: $450

Type of website: Image Host

Message:
Site is a live image host with a comprehensive hosting script running the backend. Has PR4 through Google + 324k w/ Alexa. Price is as low as I'm willing to go on the domain + script + site. Adsense revenue is rather limited right now.
 
I got a trojan off of it. Moderators, please look into this.
 
I'm running Firefox 1.5.0.4 w/ Antivirus + Firewall and I viewed the source, there is no trojan on this site. I even went back with IE 6.x and it didn't trigger any of my protection software. Please cite a url that you found your alleged trojan at, and I will look again, but I just went over the site and there is NOTHING on it.
 
I dont get a trojan off that website? Looks clean here.
 
Thats weird because when I typed in imageswarm, my norton picked up a 'downloader' trojan. But then, norton has never been the most reliable of firewall/antivirus out there.
 
S!acker said:
Thats weird because when I typed in imageswarm, my norton picked up a 'downloader' trojan. But then, norton has never been the most reliable of firewall/antivirus out there.
me too with IE by going to the main page only http://imageswarm.com/ just to back you up, seen this before cannot remember what caused it.
no problem with firefox though, could be Norton

Code:
Scan type:  Auto-Protect Scan
Event:  Threat Found!
Threat: Downloader
File:  C:\Documents and Settings\Julie\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3XHJJBHO\trf[1].htm
Location:  C:\Documents and Settings\Julie\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3XHJJBHO
Computer:  MSI
User:  Julie
Action taken:  Clean failed : Quarantine failed : Delete succeeded : Access denied
Date found: 14 June 2006  21:25:59
 
That's interesting. My DNS is messed up. imageswarm.com goes to an OLD version of the site, but www.imageswarm.com goes to the RIGHT version.

**UPDATE** DNS issue has been resolved. Until it propagates around the Web, the correct site is @ www.imageswarm.com. Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom