• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Developed Website: LinuxServerTalk.com PR4 (relisted) | $650 | Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

web-rocket

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: LinuxServerTalk.com PR4 (relisted)

Registrar: Godaddy


Message:
URL:
http://www.linuxservertalk.com

Age of site (months): 11

Monthly revenue: 0

Revenue details: The website does not make any money

Monthly page views: 92,477

Traffic details:
Last month there were 399 unique visitors, there were 56 searches from google, 16 from msn, 3 from yahoo. The rest of the traffic came from the link in my sig.
There are 135 unique visitors for this month so far.

Description:
I bought this site on SP a few weeks ago for a steal, I though I might hang on to it for a while but I think I was a little jumpy when I bought it. I all ready have over 50 sites to maintain and It would be crazy to add another so I am re-listing it.

The website is about Linux webserver's. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a forum. All of the ground work has been laid down. The website needs someone who can give it some TLC. There are Members: 86, Threads: 233, Posts: 1,485. The website comes with a owned copy of vBullentin which expires 2-14-07. The website also come with www.linuxservertalk.com,.net.org. The domain expires 6/20/06. I also have a second domain for the website which I do not use www.linuxwebservertalk.com,.net,.org. That domain expires 2/7/07. Its included with the sale.

Type of site:
Established and functional website with traffic

Price (or starting bid): $200

Price (or Buy It Now): $650

Is an auction?: Yes

Google page rank: 4
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom